Tacrolimus 0.03% belongs to the topical class called as TCIs and is a medicine that is used in the treatment of several issues such as eczema. It is among the best drug to use on patients who do not respond well to other medicines. Eczema is basically a type of allergic condition which causes redness, irritation, or itchy skin and Tacrolimus 0.03% decreases the reactions caused by allergies by weakening the skin’s immune (defense) mechanism.
Precautions for Tacrolimus 0.03%
Tacrolimus 0.03% is very useful in the treatment of various skin issues especially eczema and is very strong in nature. Hence, have a look at the below-mentioned points before using this medicine:
- Use this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
- Never exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep it away from light.
- Store it in a cool and dark place.
- Read all the instructions carefully before using this medicine.
- Avoid any contact with the eyes.
- Wash your hands before using this medicine.
- Apply for this medicine gently on the affected area.
- If you have any allergies, disclose them to your doctor.
- For best results use it as per the doctor’s prescription.