Minoxidil Topical Solution is used in the treatment of common hereditary hair loss. It helps in promoting hair growth in men with certain male pattern baldness. Offered with the brand name KERADOC-5, this medicated solution is manufactured and supplied by the Best Minoxidil Topical Solution Manufacturer, Glamris Dermacare.
Note* This topical solution is not used for frontal baldness, patchy hair loss, hair loss after giving birth, or receding hairline in men.
Minoxidil comes from a group of medicines called Vasolidators. It functions by boosting blood flow to the hair follicles on the scalp which resultantly restricts the death of hair cells and promotes the growth of new healthy hair. It helps in the regrowth of the hair.
Directions to Use
Follow the simple steps given below to appropriately use Minoxidil Topical Solution:
- Before using Minoxidil Topical Solution, make sure your hair and scalp are dry and clean. You may also use it on damp hair.
- Add 15-20 drops of this medication or as directed by your doctor to the applicator given inside the pack.
- Apply this topical solution evenly to the affected area of the scalp where there is thinning or baldness. Rub it gently and leave it.
- After using Minoxidil Topical Solution, wait at least 4 hours before shampooing or using any hair styling products as these may lessen the medicine’s effectiveness.
Essential Instructions for Better Usage
Use Minoxidil Topical Solution exactly as directed by the doctor while applying it directly to the scalp area. Follow the below-mentioned instructions to use this solution in the best way without having any negative effects.
- Do not use Minoxidil Topical Solution more than recommended as overusing will not promote faster hair growth and may increase the risk of negative side effects.
- Continue to use this medication till the prescribed time to maintain hair growth.
- Inform your doctor if the condition does not get better or worsens after continuous use of Minoxidil Topical Solution for four to six months.
- Make sure to wash your hands before and after the application of this topical solution.
- Be careful to not let Minoxidil Topical Solution drip onto your face as this could result in unwanted facial hair growth.
Who Should Not Use Minoxidil Topical Solution?
Minoxidil Topical Solution should not be used in people with certain conditions that are as follows:
- People with high blood pressure should avoid using this topical solution.
- Minoxidil Topical Solution is not suitable to use for people having hair loss due to certain medicines like chemotherapy or due to any nutritional deficiencies.
- This medication should not be used by anybody under the age of 18 or older than the age 65.
- If you use any other creams, lotions, or topicals to treat certain other scalp conditions, it is better to not use Minoxidil Topical Solution if simply not prescribed by the doctor.
Although Minoxidil Topical Solution is safe to use for most people, some people may experience potential side effects if the medicine does not suit the skin of their scalp. Here are the side effects that the user may experience in some cases while using this topical solution:
- Irritation on the application area of the scalp
There are no reviews yet.