Fexofenadine 120 mg and Montelukast 10 mg Sodium Tablet
This tablet is used to treat issues like allergies, runny nose, sneezing, or congestion. This medication provides instant relief from symptoms caused due to fever or respiratory diseases. It is free from any harsh side effects. This is a unique combination of Fexofenadine and Montelukast Sodium gives instant relief from other issues like swelling, pain, or redness as well.
Few inactive ingredients – anhydrous lactose, lactose monohydrate, corn starch, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, pregelatinized starch, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, and red iron oxide.
Directions – You may take these medicines with food or without as well but one needs to take these medicines in the recommended dosage as prescribed by the doctor or physician. Present any sort of over dosage to avoid bad-effects. Swallow it completely and do not break, chew or crush it.
- Do not take these medicines if you are allergic to its ingredient
- Always consult your doctor before consuming it
- Avoid these medicines if you have liver or kidney issues
- Never drive after taking this drug
- Avoid using this medicine during pregnancy
Manufacturing for Fexofenadine and Montelukast Sodium Tablets
To provide a safe and quick releasing solution, we use a specialized manufacturing process for Fexofenadine Tablets. Right from picking ingredients, to the packaging, this medicine is strictly monitored. Due to the safety and results, this medicine is trusted by many top dermatologists and professionals. We maintain hygienic manufacturing and assure quality products:
- Follow quality standards laid down by WHO and GMP
- Quality monitoring from beginning till the end
- Use of modern machinery and lattes equipment