Doxycycline and Lactic Acid Bacillus 5 million Spores Capsule
DOXMUN 100 is composed of doxycycline and Lactic Acid Bacillus 5 million spores or lactobacillus. This combination is highly useful in the treatment of a number of bacterial infections. It is prescribed for use to treat any bacterial infection in the body and associated symptoms.
Doxycycline is a tetracycline antibiotic that has been found effective in the treatment of infections caused by gram-positive and gram-negative bacterias including other microbes. It is effective in the treatment of infections such as urinary tract infections, acne, intestinal infections, eye infections, syphilis, etc.
While Doxycycline fights the bacteria present in the body, the lactic acid bacillus helps maintain the health of the intestine, saving it from the action of doxycycline. Lactic Acid Bacillus 5 million Spores helps restore the balance of good bacteria in the intestine.
Directions to use Doxycycline and Lactic Acid Bacillus 5 million Spores Capsule
- Doxycycline and lactobacillus capsule is to be taken orally with plenty of fluids.
- Abide by the dosage routine preferred by the doctor
- Avoid skipping the dose and complete the full course of medication
- It is advised to take it with food and plenty of liquids to avoid an upset stomach.
- Avoid consuming food or anything within two hours of taking this medicine, as this can reduce the effectiveness of this medicine
- Do not change the dosage on your own as that might have an adverse effect on your health
Glamris Dermacare offers Doxycycline and lactic acid bacillus 5 million spores capsules for contract manufacturing and PCD Franchise.
There are no reviews yet.